Cookies are small pieces of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobiles. The cookie allows the website to remember your actions over time.
Most browsers support cookies, but it is possible for the users to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
General Browsing: Cookies used by us are important for certain technical features of our website, like logging into user accounts and fixing and improving to our platform.
These cookies help us to:
- Remember user activities and help create more useful products
- Allow users to opt-out of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our user preferences for creating more useful products
- To reach online behavioral target advertising, and to show adverts something that is relevant to the user searched for in the past
- Customizes the ad experience for our users, including tailoring job and displaying ads to the technologies a person has previously searched for, the communities a person has visited, and the job ads a person has already seen
- Allow direct communication between 3rd party partners who host a promotional event with us, and users who chose our promotion
- Allow us to track when a Pi Embedded System user visit the third-party website or clicks on an ad or purchases a product on a third-party website
- Collect reactions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization
Analytics: Cookies are used to arrange the usage activity of our users in order to cater our Products and Services offerings to you and to third parties in a better way. “Raw” identifiable data is not shared with our clients or any third parties, however, high-level decisions based on aggregated data about your usage of our Products and Services are not made.
- Monitor site traffic and behavior bugs of the users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
Pi Embedded System do not work properly and diminishes its functionality if you wish to opt-out of certain cookies.
Adjust the settings on your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting to best meet your preferences if you do not want cookies to be set on your device by our third-party. Setting options vary from browser to browser, and one can choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For further information, refer to the user help information for your browser. Cookies are required for certain functionalities, and if you choose to block these cookies, your access may be limited to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Cookies are set for varying durations on your device, and it can be deleted manually. Deleting cookies does not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless the setting is adjusted.
If you have any queries regarding our Cookies Policy, please contact Pi Embedded System Technology at: